(Dr.Landa’s Herbal Mouthwash)
The product consists of two herbal mouthwash solutions made solely from herb extracts and propolis. It is the only existing formulation capable of reversing the process of periodontitis and helping the body recover the bony tooth sockets!!!
With the instructions for use duly followed the combination of the two solutions boosts the final effect.
- oral hygiene for persons with increased gum sensitivity and inclination to gum bleeding
- curbs colonization of the mouth with undesirable bacteria that cause gum tissue inflammation, eliminates bad breath, and, primarily, the symptoms of periodontitis incl. loose teeth
- enhances quality of microbial environment inside the mouth
- bleeding as symptom of periodontal disease vanishes after several days of application
Based on consultation with dentist the product’s effects may be boosted in combination with antibiotics.
(packaging contains two bottles)
1. start by rinsing your mouth with solution no.1, then proceed with solution no.2
2. intensive rinsing lasting 1 - 3 minutes is recommended
3. do not swallow the mouthwash
4. use either 10 – 15 ml of raw solution, or mix 1:1 or more with water, based on individual tolerance
5. use the herbal mouthwash after cleaning your teeth
Regular application of the mouthwash may produce moderate temporary coloration of teeth caused by the presence of natural pigments, which nevertheless disappears naturally with thorough mechanical cleaning of teeth with a whitening toothpaste. Due to alcohol contents the product must not be used by drivers, children and persons with allergy against any of the product’s ingredients. Application 1x per week is suitable for prevention.
INGREDIENTS(INCI): Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Potentilla Erecta, Polygonum Bistorta, CetrariaIslandica, Arctium Lappa, Majorana Hortensis, Viola Tricolor, Taraxacum Officinale, Quercus Robur, Acorus Calamus, Hamamelis Virginiana, Aesculus Hippocastanum, Tropaeolum Majus, Juglans Regia, Malva Alcea, Malva Sylvestris, Malva Mauritiana, Thymus Vulgaris, Fragaria Vesca, Plantago Lanceolata, Thymus Eupatoria, Helichrysus Arenarium, Calluna Vulgaris, Hyssopus Officinalis, Syzygium Aromaticum
INGREDIENTS(INCI): Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Propolis, Polygonum Bistorta, Centraria Islandica, Calendula Officinalůis, Arctium Lappa, Taraxacum Officinale, Hamamelis Virginiana, Viola Tricolor, Aesculus Hippocastanum, Helichrisum Arenariun, Thymus Vulgaris, Equisetum Arvense, Agrimonia Eupatoria, Malva Alcea, Malva Sylvestris, Malva Mauritiana
(based on clinical experience of Dr. Hana Jeřábková)
Time-tested application procedure with:
I. Chronic periodontitis, gingivitis, bleeding of gums, periodontitis as symptom of general medical condition, moderate loosening of teeth; as periodontium preservation therapy
1) mouth rinse over 3-4 weeks, direct application with cotton buds at least twice a day
2) mouth rinse once a day for 1 month
3) once in 3 days over 2-3 months
4) once a week as preservation therapy
II. Aggressive periodontitis, formation of periodontal gumboils, periodontitis with endodontal complication, tooth wandering
1) The mouthwash boosts the effects of broad-spectrum antibiotics (eg. Rovamycin, Dalacin). Parallel application enhances their effects, i.e. the mouthwash can be used for instance with Rovamycin.
3 Consult taking any antibiotics with your GP (antibiotics should be taken against prescription only)
Most preferred application: 1 capsule every 12 hours over a period of 10 days
(i.e. 2 packagings), along with mouthwash rinse 4x a day after every meal as long as ATB are taken. If using watered-down mouthwash, apply 8x a day.
With most severe periodontitis forms take one capsule every 8 hours over a period of 10 days (i.e. 3 packagings) and rinse your mouth with the mouthwash 4x a day after every meal as long as ATB are taken. If using watered-down mouthwash, apply 8x a day.
2) Having stopped taking antibiotics, continue rinsing the mouth twice a day (mornings and evenings) over a period of 1-2 months.
3) once a day over 1 month
4) twice a week as preservation therapy
a) rinsing with concentrated or watered-down (1:1 or more) solution
b) sprinkling of gums with mouthwash
c) direct application on gums (with cotton buds)